Frances Martin Wilson
August 14, 1933 – September 27, 2019
Funeral Service for Frances Martin Wilson, 86, of Mabank will be held on Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at 10:30 am at Eubank Funeral Home with Rev. Charles Turner officiating.
Mrs. Wilson passed away on September 27, 2019 in Canton, Texas. Frances was born on August 14, 1933 in Savoy, Texas to the proud parents of Johnny and Ida Hutchins. She was born eighth of nine children. She leaves behind two of her siblings; Lewis Hutchins of Bonham, TX and Mary Ann Martin of Bells, TX. If she could, she would tell you not to look so sad because right now she is with Elbert, Otis, Audra Fay, Katherine, J. D., Ola Lee, her parents, Jimmie Martin and her grandson.
Frances grew up in Savoy and graduated there. She was a good basketball player and played all through high school. She met Jimmie Norris Martin and they were married on January 13, 1951. They had four children; Cynthia Diane, Robert, Jimmy and Ricky. From those children came 10 grandchildren. After the passing of Jimmie, she later married James Wilson from Drumright, Ok on April 22, 1986.
Frances is survived by husband, James Wilson; her children; Cynthia Diane and Charles Terrell, Robert Martin, Jimmy Martin and Ricky and Teresa Martin: stepdaughter, Pam Fuller; stepson, Jimmy Wilson; 10 grandchildren; Amy Watts, Nathan Martin, Steve Martin, Bobby Martin, Shane Martin, Kristi Edney, Misty Delmonico, Tereasa Turner, Brandy Pipes and Christi Daniel.
She is preceded in death by her parents, John and Ida Hutchins; husband, Jimmie Norris Martin; grandson, Robert Lee Martin; daughter-in-law, Betty Carol Martin.
Family will receive friends 6-8 pm Monday, at the funeral home. A graveside service will be held at Oak Hill Cemetery in Whitewright, TX, Tuesday at 3:30 pm.
- James Edward Wilson, Husband
- Cynthia & Charles Thomas Terrell, Daughter
- Robert Martin, Son
- Jimmy Martin, Son
- Ricky & Teresa Martin, Son
- Pam Fuller, Step-Daughter
- Jimmy Wilson, Step-Son
- Amy Watts, Nathan Martin, Steve Martin, Bobby Martin, Shane Martin, Kristi Edney, Misty Delmonica, Teresa Turner, Brandy Pipes & Christi Daniel, Grandchildren
- Lewis Hutchins, Brother
- Mary Ann Martin, Sister
- John Hutchins, Father (deceased)
- Ida Statzer, Mother (deceased)
- Jimmie Norris Martin, Husband (deceased)
- Robert Lee Martin, Grandson (deceased)
- Betty Carol Martin, Daughter-in-law (deceased)
- Elbert, Otis, Audra Fay, Katherine, J.D. & Ola Lee, Siblings (deceased)
- Brian Ogletree
- Matthew Coil
- Kevin Barnes
- John Britton
- Nathan Martin
- Shane Martin
- Visitation Monday, September 30, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- Graveside Service Tuesday, October 1, 2019