September 2, 1941 – March 5, 2018
Services for Shirley Ann Crutcher, 76, of Angleton, TX are scheduled for Saturday, March 10, 2018, at Eubank Funeral Home in Canton, TX with Bobby Stanley officiating.
Interment will be at Blackjack Cemetery in Kaufman, TX. Shirley passed away on March 5, 2018, in Angleton.
She was born on September 2, 1941, in Kaufman County to H.E. Peters and Ruby Mae Broumley.
Shirley was a member of Lighthouse Church in West Columbia, TX and found the Holy Ghost in New Life Tabernacle in Dallas, TX.
She is preceded in death by her parents; husband, James Crutcher; sister, Peggy Pharr; brother, Curtis Peters. Shirley is survived by her daughter, Sharon and Wesley Thompson; daughter, Ruby and J.C. Good; grandchildren, J.W. Thompson and wife Krysta, Christopher Thompson and wife ReNetha, Adam Good and wife Brittany, Haden Good and wife Samantha, Joshua Good, Justin Good; great grandchildren, Lincoln Thompson, Lawson Thompson, Austin Thompson, Lakielynde Thompson, Hunter Thompson, Tenslee Thompson, Kadie Carouth, Shannon Good, Delaney Good, Christy Good, Bella Bailey; sisters, Thelma Hailey, Bonnie Stephens, Jerldene Baker, Charlene Brumbelow, Dorcas Dillard, numerous nieces and nephews; brother in law, Charles Crutcher; sister-in-law, Edith Huddleston; sister-in-law, Frances Crutcher.
Visitation will be held on Friday March 9, 2018 at Eubank Funeral Home in Canton from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Sharon and Wesley Thompson, Daughter
- Ruby and J.C. Good, Daughter
- J.W. and Krysta Thompson, Grandchild
- Christopher and ReNetha Thompson, Grandchild
- Adam and Brittany Good, Grandchild
- Haden and Samantha Good, Grandchild
- Joshua Good, Grandchild
- Justin Good, Grandchild
- Lincoln Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Lawson Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Austin Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Lakielynde Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Hunter Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Tenslee Thompson, Great Grandchild
- Kadie Carouth, Great Grandchild
- Shannon Good, Great Grandchild
- Delaney Good, Great Grandchild
- Christy Good, Great Grandchild
- Bella Bailey, Great Grandchild
- Thelma Hailey, Sister
- Bonnie Stephens, Sister
- Jerldene Baker, Sister
- Charlene Brumbelow, Sister
- Dorcas Dillard, Sister
- Charles Crutcher, Brother-in-law
- Edith Huddleston, Sister-in-law
- Frances crutcher, Sister-in-law
- Numerous -, Nieces and Nephews
- H.E. Peters, Father
- Ruby Mae Broumley Peters, Mother
- James Crutcher, Husband
- Peggy Pharr, Sister
- Curtis Peters, Brother
- James Wesley Thompson
- Christopher Thompson
- Adam Good
- Haden Good
- Joshua Good
- Tony Haley
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Visitation Friday, March 9, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 10, 2018
I remember her as a beautiful, sweet and gentle lady lady, who loved Jesus. My condolences to the family. I love y'all.