Evelyn Cora Neal
September 20, 1932 – August 4, 2018
Evelyn Cora Neal, age 85, of Cartersville, Georgia passed away on Saturday August 4, 2018. Evelyn was born September 20, 1932 to Nannie Lou Bagley and Hubert Bagley.
Evelyn is survived by; daughter Brenda Neal Herb; son-in-law Rodney Herb; son Jason Neal Sr.; and daughter-in-law Becky Thurman Neal; brother Donald Bagley; grandson Mark Atkins, granddaughter Danika Atkins and grandson Jason Neal Jr. Many great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren also survive to cherish Evelyn's memory.
Evelyn was preceded in death by her husband Bill Neal; father Hubert Bagley and mother Nannie Lou Bagley; grandson, Brian Atkins, brother, Leonard Bagley and brother Billy Bagley.
A visitation for Evelyn will be held Sunday, August 5, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at Owen Funeral Home.
A graveside service will occur Monday, August 6, 2018 at 11:00 AM at Oak Hill Cemetery, Cartersville.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.owenfunerals.com for the Neal family.
Mrs. Neal is in the care of Owen Funeral Home, 12 Collins Drive, Cartersville, GA.
- Mr. Bill Neal, Husband
- Mrs. Brenda Neal Herb, Daughter
- Mr. Rodney Herb, Son-in-law
- Mr. Jason Neal Sr., Son
- Mrs. Becky Thurman Neal, Daughter-in-law
- Mr. Brian Atkins, Grandson
- Mr. Mark Atkins, Grandson
- Ms. Danika Atkins, Granddaughter
- Mr. Jason Neal Jr., Grandson
- Mr. Donald Bagley, Brother
- Mr. Hubert Bagley, Father
- Mrs. Nannie Lou Bagley, Mother
- Mr. Leonard Bagley, Brother
- Mr. Billy Bagley, Brother
- Many great grandchildren also survive to cherish Evelyn's memory.
- Visitation Sunday, August 5, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, August 6, 2018
Evelyn Cora Neal
August 5, 2018
I will surely miss the phone calls from my ex sister in law, Evelyn as she called me often. I enjoyed out talks and thankful for her friendship throughout the years. She will be missed