Edsel Edward Glenn
October 5, 1924 – March 7, 2018
Edsel Edward Glenn, age 93, of Centennial, Colorado passed away on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Edsel was born October 5, 1924 in Admire, Kansas. He is preceded in death by his wife, Frances Mae "Frannie" (Freeman) Glenn; parents, Charles Edward Glenn and Myrtle (Whitmore) Glenn and sisters, Carolyn Hill and Evelyn Moore. Edsel is survived by his sons, Charles Frederick (Judy) Glenn of Tulsa, OK, Timothy Edward (Rosy) Glenn of Tulsa, OK, Gregory (Lisa) Glenn of Parker, CO; Geoffrey Garth (Rolinda) Glenn of Castle Rock, CO and Griff Glenn of Centennial, CO; grandchildren, Mary (Lee) Winslow, Michael (Tara) Glenn, Jennifer (Matt) Tsoodle, Jeremy (Lauren) Glenn, Stephanie Jones, Garrett (Ashley) Glenn, Danielle Glenn, Victoria Glenn and Tanner Glenn; great-grandchildren, Amanda (Winslow) Hamilton and Trent Hamilton, Jessica Winslow, Zuri Winslow, Larkin Glenn, Sullivan Glenn and Rhett Glenn, Mira Tsoodle, Aidan Glenn and Susan Glenn; great-great-grandchildren, Hadley Hamilton, Cady Glenn, Anthony and Damon Jones, and Mac Antinore; and other loving family and friends.
A Graveside Service will be held at 1:00 pm, Saturday, March 17, 2018 at Olinger Chapel Hill Cemetery, 6601 S Colorado Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121.
In lieu of flowers, the family prefers donations be made to American Cancer Society.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.olingerchapelhill.com for the Glenn family.
- Frances Mae "Frannie" (Freeman) Glenn, Wife
- Charles Edward and Myrtle (Whitmore) Glenn, Parents
- Carolyn Hill, Sister
- Evelyn Moore, Sister
- Charles Frederick (Judy) Glenn, Son
- Timothy Edward (Rosy) Glenn, Son
- Gregory (Lisa) Glenn, Son
- Geoffrey Garth (Rolinda) Glenn, Son
- Griff Glenn, Son
- Mary (Lee) Winslow, Grandchild
- Michael (Tara) Glenn, Grandchild
- Jennifer (Matt) Tsoodle, Grandchild
- Jeremy (Lauren) Glenn, Grandchild
- Stephanie Jones, Grandchild
- Garrett (Ashley) Glenn, Grandchild
- Danielle Glenn, Grandchild
- Victoria Glenn, Grandchild
- Tanner Glenn, Grandchild
- Amanda (Winslow) Hamilton, Great Grandchild
- Trent Hamilton, Great Grandchild
- Jessica Winslow, Great Grandchild
- Zuri Winslow, Great Grandchild
- Larkin Glenn, Great Grandchild
- Sullivan Glenn, Great Grandchild
- Rhett Glenn, Great Grandchild
- Mira Tsoodle, Great Grandchild
- Aidan Glenn, Great Grandchild
- Susan Glenn, Great Grandchild
- Hadley Hamilton, Great-great grandchild
- Cady Glenn, Great-great grandchild
- Anthony Jones, Great-great grandchild
- Damon Jones, Great-great grandchild
- Mac Antinore, Great-great grandchild
- American Cancer Society
- Graveside Service Saturday, March 17, 2018
Edsel Edward Glenn
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
June 17, 2018
For the man who taught me everything about life! On this Father's Day, may you rest in peace. Thank you for being such a wonder Dad! Missing you on this Father's Day.
May 28, 2018
Thank you Dad for your service to our country on this memorial weekend, And for helping to provide the freedom that so many of thankful for today. Godspeed to you dad........love always....you loving son!
March 15, 2018
Reflecting back on the amazing man who filled this hat......
March 15, 2018
A great man died today. He wasn't a world leader or a famous doctor or a Rockstar or sports figure. He was no business tycoon and you will never see his name in the financial pages. But he was one of the greatest men who ever lived... He was my father!