Lori Lynn Martinez
October 1, 1967 – August 5, 2018
In Loving Memory of Lori Lynn Martinez
Lori Lynn Martinez, age 50, of Denver, Colorado passed away on Sunday, August 5, 2018. Lori was born October 1, 1967 in Denver, Colorado. She is preceded in death by her parents, Leo and Martha Martinez. Lori is survived by her husband, Mark; brothers, Kenny, Randy and Leo; nieces and nephews, Carrie, Bryan, Josh, Chris, Kendra, Julia and Anita; and other loving family and friends.
We will miss you and we love you, Tia!
"...and though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea."
A Funeral Service for Lori will be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, August 11, 2018 at Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary & Cemetery, 6601 South Colorado Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121, immediately followed by a committal service in the cemetery. A Celebration of Life Reception will begin at 12:00 pm in the Summit Reception Room. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.olingerchapelhill.com for the Martinez family.
- Leo and Martha Martinez, Parents
- Mark Howard Conner, Husband
- Kenny Martinez, Brother
- Randy Martinez, Brother
- Leo Martinez, Brother
- Lori is also survived by her nieces and nephews, Carrie, Bryan, Josh, Chris, Kendra, Julia and Anita and other loving family and friends.
- Ken Martinez
- Randy Martinez
- Leo Martinez
- Bryan Martinez
- Josh Horst
- David Mendez
- Funeral Service Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Committal Service Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Reception Saturday, August 11, 2018