Marie F. Vigil
December 18, 1931 – January 5, 2020
Marie F. Vigil was born on December 18, 1931 in Primero, Colorado and passed away on January 5, 2020 in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- Andrew Abeyta and Louise Trujillo, Parents (deceased)
- Sam Vigil, Husband (deceased)
- Richard (Kathy) Vigil, Son
- Rebecca (Felix) Quezada, Daughter
- Augie (Debra) Vigil, Son
- Rich Vigil, Pallbearer
- Zachary Vigil, Pallbearer
- David Vigil, Pallbearer
- Felix Quezada, Jr., Pallbearer
- Ezekiel Quezada, Pallbearer
- Josiah Quezada, Pallbearer
- Uriah Quezada, Pallbearer
- James Vigil, Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Graveside Service Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Reception Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Marie F. Vigil
January 16, 2020
My sister Marie was already married and out on her own when I came into the family, but as I grew up we became closer, she was a very loving and caring person, she would call me every year for my Birthday, she would also come to my daughter's Birthdays. She loved when we would drop by her house and visit and would always make us feel at home. She would always make sure to let us know when there was something going on with the family so we could attend the celebration. We will miss her dearly.
Mary Rita Cordova
January 14, 2020
Marie was a gracious, caring person of strong faith. She loved her family, friends and sharing her crocheted items. I have a small Blue and orange scarf in my car.
May she Rest In Peace with her beloved Sam.
January 11, 2020
My Aunt Marie will be greatly missed. She was such a beautiful lady. She was a good God Mother to me. She never forgot my birthdays. My Mom (Bernadine) and I have so many great memories of her. My Dad ( Orlando) loved his sister very much. We are so sorry for your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Love Always, Cecile & Bernadine