May 12, 1923 – April 9, 2018
Martha Failyer, 95, passed away peacefully at home on April 9th. Martha was born in Scottsbluff, NE to William and Katherine Schild.
She married James W. Failyer in 1943 and they moved to Denver in 1946. She is predeceased by her parents, 5 brothers and sisters, her husband James and a son James Ronald Failyer. She is survived by her sons; William Dennis Fehler and Cary S. Fehler (Deb Foster); grandchildren, Elizabeth Fehler-Harwood (Trevor), Scott Fehler (Meghan), both of Denver and Emily Fehler of NYC; 2 great grandchildren and beloved nieces and nephews.
Martha retired from Engelwood Public Schools and was active in golf at Pinehurst C.C.
Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Friday, April 20, 2018 at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 7691 S University Blvd, Centennial. A reception will follow at the church.
- William and Katherine Schild, Parents
- James W. Failyer, Husband
- James Ronald Failyer, Son
- William Dennis Fehler, Son
- Cary S. (Deb Foster) Fehler, Son
- Elizabeth (Trevor) Fehler-Harwood, Granddaughter
- Scott (Meghan) Fehler, Grandson
- Emily Fehler, Granddaughter
- Martha is also preceded in death by five brothers and sisters. She is survived by two great-grandchildren and beloved nieces and nephews.
- Dennis Fehler
- Cary Fehler
- Scott Fehler
- Jan Johnson
- Mike Carson
- Trevor Harwood
- Funeral Service Friday, April 20, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, April 20, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY