Paula Kay Reagan
November 1, 1944 – October 8, 2019
Paula Kay Kunowski Reagan, 74, passed away peacefully on October 8, 2019 in Newnan, Georgia. She was born on November 1, 1944 in Chicago, Illinois to John and Ann Kunowski and married David L. Reagan on August 27, 1966. Paula resided primarily in Colorado and spent her adult life as the most generous, loving, and devoted mother and grandmother, caring for and traveling frequently to visit all of her grandchildren. She greeted every person as a friend and continually sought opportunities to show kindness and bring laughter to others. She adored rocking her grandbabies to sleep and also baked the best chocolate chip cookies in the world.
Paula is survived by her children David M. Reagan (Tamara) and Katherine J. Cloud (James) and son-in-law Ron Carmickle. She is also survived by her eight grandchildren Kendra, Rebekkah, Ronnie, Christina, Barbara, David, James, and Isabella as well as her brother Rick Kunowski (Diane). She is preceded in death by her husband David L. Reagan and beloved daughter Barbara A. Carmickle.
Service for Paula will be held at Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary in Centennial, Colorado at 10:00 AM on October 18, 2019. Burial service to follow at Littleton Cemetery, 6155 S Prince St, Littleton, Colorado 80120.
Thank you to all of her family, friends, and caregivers who loved and cared for her so well.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.olingerchapelhill.com for the Reagan family.
- John and Ann Kunowski, Parents (deceased)
- David L. Reagan, Husband (deceased)
- Barbara A. Carmickle, Daughter (deceased)
- David M. (Tamara) Reagan, Son
- Katherine J. (James) Cloud, Daughter
- Ron Carmickle, Son-in-law
- Rick (Diane) Kunowski, Brother
- Paula is also survived by her eight grandchildren; Kendra, Rebekkah, Ronnie, Christina, Barbara, David, James, and Isabella.
- Funeral Service Friday, October 18, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, October 18, 2019
Paula Kay Reagan
October 18, 2019
Paula was always full of smiles, laughter, and hugs. I never missed the opportunity for a hug from Paula. All my kids affectionately called her grandma Paula even though she was grandma to their cousins Kendra, Rebekkah, and Ronnie. Rest In Peace sweet Paula.