October 25, 1941 – June 7, 2018
Wayne Elliott, age 76, of Aurora, CO passed away on Thursday, June 7, 2018. Wayne was born October 25, 1941. He is preceded in death by his parents, Orpha (Wolfe) and Homer Elliott; and his brother, Bob Elliott. Wayne is survived by his wife of 40 years, MaryAnn Elliott of Aurora, CO; son, Steve (Heather) Elliott of Parker, CO - and grandchildren, Emily (Tyler) McNeece of Greeley, CO, Ethan Elliott and Anna Elliott of Parker, CO; daughter, Suzanna (Thomas) Anstett of Aurora, CO - and granddaughter, Victoria Miller of Fort Collins, CO - and great-granddaughter, Samara; grandson, Ryan (Anna Rowland) Miller of Littleton, CO; sister, Billie Asti of California; and other loving family and friends.
A Memorial Service for Wayne will be held Saturday, July 7, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary & Cemetery, 6601 S Colorado Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121, immediately followed by a Committal Service in the cemetery at 2:00 pm. A Celebration of Life Reception will begin at 2:30 pm in the Olinger Chapel Hill Mortuary Summit Reception Room.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made in Wayne's name to Parkinson Association of the Rockies, 1325 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222 www.parkinsonrockies.org/.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.olingerchapelhill.com for the Elliott family.
- Orpha (Wolfe) and Homer Elliott, Parents
- Bob Elliott, Brother
- MaryAnn Elliott, Wife
- Steve (Heather) Elliott, Son
- Emily (Tyler) McNeece, Grandchild
- Ethan Elliott, Grandchild
- Anna Elliott, Grandchild
- Suzanna (Thomas) Anstett, Daughter
- Victoria Miller, Grandchild
- Samara Miller, Great Grandchild
- Ryan (Anna Rowland) Miller, Grandchild
- Billie Asti, Sister
- Parkinson Association of the Rockies
- Memorial Service Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Committal Service Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Celebration of Life Reception Saturday, July 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 13, 2018
Ed and I send our condolences to his family.