Margaret Lane McDonald
January 22, 1936 – February 16, 2020
Margaret Lane "Marjean" McDonald, 84, of Charlotte, North Carolina passed away on Sunday February 16, 2020 at Cadence Living of Huntersville.
Born January 22, 1936 in Ramsuer, NC, Marjean was a daughter of the late Guy Foust Lane and Bryte Elam Lane.
A media specialist for public schools, Marjean retired after a 35 year career , 10 years in Thomasville, NC and 25 years in Charlotte.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Colvin Dale McDonald; a sister, Elizabeth Lane Spencer; a brother, William Guy Lane; and a brother-in-law, Spotswood Bowers Sr.
Survivors include her daughter, Tracy Margaret McDonald; a sister, Martha Lane Bowers; a sister-in-law, Shirley York Lane; a brother-in-law, Robert Spencer; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorial services are planned for 1:00 p.m., Saturday, March 14, 2020 at McEwen Funeral service-Derita Chapel.
In lieu of flowers memorials should be made to Hospice and Palliative Care Charlotte Region.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.mcewenderitachapel.com for the McDonald family.
- Guy Foust Lane, Father (deceased)
- Bryte Elam Lane, Mother (deceased)
- Colvin Dale McDonald, Husband (deceased)
- Elizabeth Lane Spencer, Sister (deceased)
- William Guy Lane, Brother (deceased)
- Spotswood Bowers Sr., Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Tracy Margaret McDonald, Daughter
- Martha Lane Bowers, Sister
- Shirley York Lane, Sister-in-law
- Robert Spencer, Brother-in-law
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
- Memorial Service Saturday, March 14, 2020
IN THE CARE OF