November 27, 1933 – October 28, 2019
Elvira Oriani (nee Berardinelli), of Chesterland, Ohio, went to be with the Lord after a long struggle with cancer on October 28, 2019.
Born November 27, 1933 in Isernia, Italy, she leaves behind her beloved husband, Salvatore Oriani, of 65 years; her children Irene (Marcello) Giancola, Annette (Antonio) Giancola, Vince (Teresa) Oriani, Elena (Luigi) Fatica, and Carmelina (Mario) Muttillo. Elvira was the loving grandmother of 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. She joins her brother Mario Berardinelli and sister Rosina Delfini, who preceded her in death.
Elvira's passing is a great loss and she will be deeply missed and remembered by family and friends. Elvira loved nothing more than cooking for her family and was always happiest when the family was together.
Friends may call at GATTOZZI AND SON FUNERAL HOME, 12524 Chillicothe Rd. (Route 306 N. of Mayfield Rd.) Chesterland, from 4-8pm on Wednesday October 30, 2019. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 12 noon on Thursday October 31, 2019 at Holy Redeemer Church, 15712 Kipling Avenue, Cleveland. Interment All Souls Cemetery, Chardon.
- Nicondro Berardinelli, Father
- Antonette (nee DelFini) Berardinelli, Mother
- Salvatore Oriani, Husband
- Irene (Marcello) Giancola, Daughter
- Annette (Antonio) Giancola, Daughter
- Vince (Teresa) Oriani, Son
- Elena (Luigi) Fatica, Daughter
- Carmelina (Mario) Muttillo, Daughter
- Mario Berardinella (deceased), Brother
- Rosina DelFini (deceased), Sister
Grandchildren - 14
Great-grandchildren - 13
- Visitation Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Interment Thursday, October 31, 2019