Frank C. Damante
November 11, 1934 – January 6, 2019
Frank C. Damante, age 84, of Chesterland passed away on January 6, 2019. Beloved husband of Mary Ann. Cherished father to Frank, Kimberly, and Christina (Lucas), and grandfather of Abigail and Natasha. Loving brother of Joseph (Judy), Charles (Judy, dec), and the late Angelo. Preceded in death by his first wife, Alvita. Beloved uncle, brother in law and cousin to a large and loving family. Proudly served in the US Army from 1957-1959. Born in Cleveland to Charles and Sarah, Frank’s artistic talent was obvious at a young age. He applied this to his career as a builder and developer. Hundreds of residential homes along with small commercial buildings and developments throughout the eastern suburbs of Northeast Ohio were designed and built by Frank. Visitation will be held at St. Anselm Church, 12969 Chillicothe Road, Chester Township, from 11am-12pm on Saturday, January 12, 2019, with a Mass of Christian Burial immediately following. Inurnment All Souls Cemetery, Chardon.
- Charles Damante, Father
- Sarah (nee Pinzone) Damante, Mother
- Mary Ann (nee Moughan) Damante, Wife
- Alvita Damante, First Wife
- Frank Damante, Son
- Kimberly Damante, Daughter
- Christina (Lucas) -, Daughter
- Abigail -, Granddaughter
- Natasha -, Granddaughter
- Joseph (Judy) Damante, Brother
- Charles (Judy, deceased) Damante, Brother
- Angelo Damante, Brother
- He is the beloved uncle and cousin to a large and loving family.
- Visitation Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Inurnment Saturday, January 12, 2019
Frank C. Damante
January 29, 2019
I remember Mr Diamante from my childhood. He was close to my mother who worked for Thomas Reap Realty in Chesterland where he kept a office in the back. For many reasons my sympathies go out to his children and their mother.
January 8, 2019
He always shared his great knowledge and laughter, he was a lot of fun to be around, and was very kind, he will be greatly missed. Lots of Love and Prayers to the Family The Takacs' Bernadette, Michael, Dustin, and Rachael