Richard Frank Victor
June 7, 1931 – September 30, 2019
Richard Frank Victor, age 88, of Kirtland, passed away peacefully on September 30th, 2019 at Heather Hill Care Community.
He was born on June 7, 1931 in Cleveland, and lived in Kirtland since 1955.
Richard was a field auditor for Monumental Life Insurance. Along with his wife Annette, he taught punch embroidery at thirteen different senior centers for twenty years.
He is survived by loving sons Ronald (Linda) and Donald (Andrea); dear grandchildren Jeffrey (Kristie), Christopher (Rachel), Amber , Gina (Kevin), Brianne (Fabio) Catalano, Chris, Tony and Alex; and loving great grandchildren Madelyn, Brynn, Austin, London, Alyssa Nico, Calvin, Miles, Cam, Kiera and Cameron; and his dear brother Ralph (Lola).
Friends may call on Thursday October 3, 2019 from 10-11am at Divine Word Catholic Church, 8100 Eagle Road, Kirtland, with funeral mass to follow at 11am. Entombment All Souls Cemetery, Chardon.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made in Richard’s son Donald Victor’s name to The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration www.theaftd.org.
- Edward Victor, Father
- May (nee Novey) Victor, Mother
- Annette Victor, Wife
- Ronald (Linda) Victor, Son
- Donald (Andrea) Victor, Son
- Jeffrey (Kristie) Victor, Grandson
- Christopher (Rachel) Victor, Grandson
- Amber ., Granddaughter
- Gina (Kevin) ., Granddaughter
- Brianne (Fabio) Catalano, Granddaughter
- Chris ., Grandchild
- Tony ., Grandson
- Alex ., Grandchild
- Madelyn ., Great Granddaughter
- Brynn ., Great Granddaughter
- Austin ., Great Grandson
- London ., Great Grandson
- Alyssa Nico, Great Granddaughter
- Calvin ., Great Grandson
- Miles ., Great Grandson
- Cam ., Great Grandson
- Kiera ., Great Granddaughter
- Cameron ., Great Grandson
- Ralph (Lola) Victor, Brother
- Funeral Mass Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Visitation Thursday, October 3, 2019