Theodore Bruce Kellerhall
December 5, 1936 – November 22, 2019
Theodore B. Kellerhall passed away peacefully on November 22, 2019. He is survived by his loving wife Carol (nee Sylvester); step-children Nancy Hoynes (Denny) and John Brockway (Pam); grandchildren; and his loving cat Jeff.
Ted served in the USMC for 4 years. He held many jobs including truck driver, restaurant manager and dispatcher. He enjoyed the outdoors, photography and computers. He loved his Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
Friends may call at GATTOZZI AND SON FUNERAL HOME, 12524 Chillicothe Rd. (Route 306 N. of Mayfield Rd.) Chesterland, from 10am-12pm on Wednesday November 27, 2019, where Funeral Service will be held at noon. Interment Knollwood Cemetery, Mayfield Heights. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Joy’s Place at 12222 Mayfield Rd, Chardon, OH 44024.
- Theodore H. Kellerhall, Father
- Margaret (nee Gresock) Kellerhall, Mother
- Carol (nee Sylvester) Kellerhall, Wife
- Nancy Hoynes (Denny), Step-daughter
- John Brockway (Pam), Step-son
- Grandchildren and his loving cat Jeff
- Visitation Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 27, 2019