July 27, 1930 – November 25, 2019
Funeral services for Bernice Waldrop, age 89 of Harpersville, will be Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:00 AM at Providence Baptist Church with Rev. Jeff Adams and Rev. William Rayfield officiating. Burial will follow in Harpersville Cemetery. Visitation will be held at the church on Friday, November 29, 2019 from 5:00 until 8:00 PM. She passed away November 25, 2019 at Village at Cook Springs. She is survived by her sons, Michael Waldrop (Karen) and Barry Waldrop (Melody); grandchildren, Matthew Horsley (Katie), Robert Waldrop, John Richard Waldrop, Robert Sanderson, Jessie Sanderson, Casey Sanderson, Racheal Waldrop Seale, and Katie Sanderson; great-grandchild, Scarlett Horsley; sister, Dorothy Rayfield (William). Bernice was preceded in death by her husband, Richard Waldrop. Online memorials may be made at www.curtisandsonfunerals.com. Curtis and Son Childersburg Chapel will direct the services.
- Michael Waldrop (Karen), Son
- Barry Waldrop (Melody), Son
- Matthew Horsley (Katie), Grandchild
- Robert Waldrop, Grandchild
- John Richard Waldrop, Grandchild
- Robert Sanderson, Grandchild
- Jessie Sanderson, Grandchild
- Casey Sanderson, Grandchild
- Katie Sanderson, Grandchild
- Scarlett Horsley, Great Grandchild
- Dorothy Rayfield (William), Sister
- Richard Waldrop, Husband (deceased)
- Rachel Waldrop Seale, Grandchild
- Visitation Friday, November 29, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Burial Saturday, November 30, 2019
Nancy Pitts Vansant
December 2, 2019
She will be missed. I remember the many times she and Richard played Rook at our house with Mama, Daddy, Betty and Jimmy Seales. She was the last of the group to go. Love to all her family.
Tabitha Mann Williams
November 27, 2019
She was such a beautiful and fun-loving woman that I admired dearly. She's definitely going to be missed by the entire Harpersville Community.