Elvenia Whitfield Crowson
September 22, 1931 – April 14, 2018
Mrs. Elvenia Whitfield Crowson, age 86 of Harpersville, passed away April 14, 2018. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 2:00 PM at Curtis and Son Childersburg Chapel with Harold Isbell officiating. Burial will follow in Harpersville Cemetery. Visitation will be Wednesday from 12-2 at the funeral home. She is survived by her son, Ricky Lane Whitfield (Tissa); stepson, Ricky Joe Crowson (Denia); stepdaughter, Donna Vines Eslinger; brother, Eb Whitfield; sisters, Louise Whitfield, Corene Mobley, Linda Nivens (Glenn) and Olene Daubort (Ben); 6 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, 1 great-great-grandchild. She is preceded in death by her husband, Charles Crowson; parents, Gordie and Nora Whitfield; brothers, Ebbie Whitfield, G.W. Whitfield; sisters, Geneva Knight, Christine Meeks, and Eunice Matherson. Online memorials may be made at www.curtisandsonfunerals.com Curtis and Son Funeral Home Childersburg Chapel will direct the services.
- Ricky Lane Whitfield, Son
- Tissa Whitfield, Daughter-in-law
- Ricky Joe Crowson (Denia), Stepson
- Donna Vines Eslinger, Stepdaughter
- Eb Whitfield, Brother
- Louise Whitfield, Sister
- Corene Mobley, Sister
- Linda Nivens (Glenn), Sister
- Olene Daubort (Ben), Sister
- Mrs. Crowson also leaves behind six grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles Crowson; parents, Gordie and Nora Whitfield; brothers, Ebbie Whitfield and G.W. Whitfield and sisters, Geneva Knight, Christine Meeks, and Eunice Matherson.
- Visitation Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Burial Wednesday, April 18, 2018