February 27, 1922 – December 26, 2018
Macaria Rosales was born on February 27, 1922 in Guatamala to Faustino and Eusebia Rosales.
She passed away on December 26, 2018 in Chowchilla, California. Macaria is survived by her five daughters Estela Garcia, Berta Lipton, Anamaria Castaneda, Alicia Castaneda, and Esperanza Castandeda, one son Marco Tulio Castaneda, numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews. She is preceded in death by both parents. Our mother gave us nothing but love. She was always so kind and humble. She taught us all what faith, love and perseverance really meant. She leaves us with her beautiful memories and to love unconditionally. We will miss her dearly but will always remember her for her loving heart.
- Faustino Rosales, Father
- Eusebia Munoz, Mother
- Marco Tulio Castaneda, Son
- Estela Garcia, Daughter
- Berta Lipton, Daughter
- Anamaria Castaneda, Daughter
- Alicia Castaneda, Daughter
- Esperanza Castaneda, Daughter
- Marcaria leaves behind to cherish her memory numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews along with a host of other relatives and friends.
- Mario Camacho
- Sean Patrick O'Shaughnessy
- Saul O'Shaughnessy
- Steven Lipton
- Hernan Zegarra
- Richard Lipton
- Joe Vierra
- Visitation Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Rosary Service Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Funeral Mass Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, January 3, 2019