Harvey "Red" Lee Wilkins
December 7, 1939 – March 17, 2018
Harvey Lee Wilkins was born December 7, 1939 to the late Deacon James R. Wilkins and Sister Pearlie Fultz Wilkins. He transitioned on March 17, 2018 at Silas Creek Manor Nursing Facility. He was a member of the Macedonia Holiness Church of God of The Apostolic Faith of Winston-Salem, NC. Harvey graduated from Carver High School and attended North Carolina Central University and later graduated from Saint Augustine University with a double major in Biology and Chemistry. He taught in the public school system in Wise, North Carolina. He enlisted in the United States Air Force and specialized in developing weaponry. Harvey was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers (Ralph C. and Howard F. Wilkin), and one sister-in-law (Margareen Wilkins). He leaves to cherish his memory, his loving brother, Ernest W. Wilkins, Sr.; one sister-in-law, Lois Jean Wilkins; and a host of nieces, nephews and cousins.
- Ralph C Wilkins, Brother
- Howard F Wilkins, Brother
- Margareen Wilkins, Sister-in-law
- Ernest W Wilkins Sr, Brother
- Lois Jean Wilkins, Sister-in-law
- He also leaves to cherish his memories with a host of nieces, nephews and cousins.
- Memorial Service Saturday, March 31, 2018