February 12, 1947 – October 5, 2019
Eva Danci, 72, of Cleveland, passed away October 5, 2019.
She was born in Romania, the daughter of the late Ioan Vicas and Eva Tiurbe Vicas. She was the beloved wife of the late Ioan Danci, who predeceased her in April of 2005; loving partner of Dorel Mustata; dear sister of the late Petru (Minodora) Vicas and Floare (Florian) Vicas; adored aunt of Adelina (George) Pascu, Marioara (Mihai) Bulcau and Dorel (Florina) Vicas.
She retired from St. Vincent Hospital after 40 years of service in the housekeeping department.
The family will receive friends on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 from 4PM-8PM at the Corrigan Craciun Funeral Home, 14768 Lorain Ave., Cleveland. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Wednesday, October 9th at 11AM at the St. Mary’s Romanian Orthodox Church, 3256 Warren Rd., Cleveland with committal services following at West Park Cemetery.
- Ioan Vicas, Father (deceased)
- Eva Tiurbe Vicas, Mother (deceased)
- Ioan Danci, Husband (deceased)
- Dorel Mustata, Partner
- Petru (Minodora) Vicas, Brother (deceased)
- Floare (Florian) Vicas, Sister (deceased)
- Adelina (George) Pascu, Niece
- Marioara (Mihai) Bulcau, Niece
- Dorel (Florina) Vicas, Nephew
- Visitation Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, October 9, 2019
October 7, 2019
In loving memory of Eva Danci, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
We give thanks of Eva years of ministry at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center and her loving care of our patients and her support to her many Caregiver friends.
May our loving God hold Eva in his hands and grant her peace.
May Eva's family and friend know God comfort at this time of sorrow.
God be with,
Sr. Jane Lab, CSA