John J. Sheehan
July 9, 1948 – January 19, 2019
John J. Sheehan age 70.
Beloved husband of Kathy (Dryer) and Eileen (Jones) (Deceased). Loving father of Timothy, Scott and Lindsey (Ryan) Butcher. Dear grandfather of Sean (Lauren), Kyle, Emily, Timothy, Garrett and Gideon. Dearest brother of Tom (Annelise), Kathy (Steven) Papcum, Mary (Duffy) Moser, Dee and Jimmy (Sheila). Dear uncle and great uncle.
Visitation Thursday 5 - 8pm at Corrigan Craciun Funeral Home 14768 Lorain Avenue where Funeral Service is at 5pm Thursday.
- Thomas Sheehan, Father
- Mary B. Helbig Sheehan, Mother
- Kathleen M. Dryer Sheehan, Wife
- Eileen Jones Sheehan, Wife
- Timothy Sheehan, Son
- Scott Sheehan, Son
- Lindsey (Ryan) Butcher, Daughter
- Sean (Lauren), Kyle, Emily, Timothy, Garrett and Gideon, Grandchildren
- Tom (Annelise) Sheehan, Brother
- Kathy (Steven) Papcum, Sister
- Mary (Duffy) Moser, Sister
- Dee Sheehan, Sister
- Jimmy (Sheila) Sheehan, Brother
- Funeral Service Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Visitation Thursday, January 24, 2019
John J. Sheehan
January 22, 2019
Jack and I grew up in our early years playing together out at his home in Kiwanis or at my grandpa's house. We went sledding, camped in a tent which my brother and I were terrfied of (being city kids). Tom and Jack got a good laugh from that. We drifted apart after we were married.
He found me again on FB West Park page. We had some good times berating Cody Allen together on FB. He was a great cousin. I loved him and the whole family. Rest in peace Jack.