June 14, 1932 – June 5, 2020
Dean Lewis passed away on June 5, 2020 at the age of 87. He was the loving husband of the late Irene Lewis. The beloved father of Jeffrey (Deborah) Lewis. He was the cherished grandfather of Bradley (Lauren) Lewis, Andrew (Nicole) Lewis, and Brittany Lewis and great grandfather of Logan, Jordan, Rachel, Stephen, and Cameron. He was the dear brother of Patricia LeBeau, the late Bill Lewis, the late Bob Lewis, and the late Roland Lewis.
Dean, who was affectionately known as Breezy, retired from General Motors after 30 years of service. He enjoyed trips to Hawaii, playing Tonk with his family and watching wrestling and Westerns on the TV. Dean will forever be a true Kentucky Wildcats fan and will be missed by his family and friends.
Services for Dean will be held at a later date.
- The late Irene Lewis, Wife
- Jeffrey (Deborah) Lewis, Son
- Bradley (Lauren) Lewis, Grandchild
- Andrew (Nicole) Lewis, Grandchild
- Brittany Lewis, Grandchild
- Logan, Jordan, Rachel, Stephen, and Cameron, Great Grandchildren
- Patricia LeBeau, Sister
- The late Bill Lewis, Brother
- The late Bob Lewis, Brother
- The late Roland Lewis, Brother