Margaret Mary Wilson
August 28, 1924 – January 11, 2021
Margaret Mary Wilson, age 96, passed away January 11, 2021 in Troy, Michigan. She was born August 28, 1924 in Detroit, Michigan to the late Alvin & Ethel Bork.
Margaret was an avid knitter, and loved to garden both vegetables and flowers. She was often found volunteering everywhere needed. Margaret work many years at the St. Joan of Arc Library. In her retirement she enjoyed golfing and traveling.
She is survived by her five children, Scott Wilson, Douglas Wilson, Daniel Wilson, Vicki (Ken Covins) Milsk, Linda (David) Gervasi; nine grandchildren, Nathan, Nicole, Carrie, Andrew, Maryse, Evan, Caroline, Anthony, Joseph. Margaret was preceded in death by her husband, Miner Wilson; two daughters-in-law, Lynn Wilson, Barb Wilson; and a grandson, Ben Wilson.
A Funeral Mass for Margaret will be, Monday, January 18, 10:00am at St. Joan of Arc, 22412 Overlake St, St Clair Shores, MI 48080. Burial will be at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Roseville, Michigan. In lieu of flowers donations can be made in Margaret's memory to Corpore Sano Home Health & Hospice.
- The late Alvin & Ethel Bork, Parents
- the late Miner Wilson, Husband
- Scott Wilson, Son
- Douglas Wilson, Son
- Daniel Wilson, Son
- Vicki (Ken Covins) Milsk, Daughter
- Linda (David) Gervasi, Daughter
- Nathan, Nicole, Carrie, Andrew, Maryse, Evan, Caroline, Anthony, and Joseph, Grandchildren
- Margaret was preceded in death by two daughters-in-law, Lynn Wilson, Barb Wilson; and a grandson, Ben Wilson.
- Corpore Sano Home Health & Hospice
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church