January 31, 1996 – November 9, 2019
Shaina Alexandra Ciavone , age 23 of Owosso passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Shaina was born January 31, 1996 in Mount Clemens, Michigan; the daughter of Joseph Ciavone and Christina (Walkiewicz) Marrah.
She graduated from Howell High School, Class of 2014.
Shaina enjoyed dance and soccer and tee ball in her younger years. She loved traveling, especially to the beach. Shaina loved her dogs, beagles were her favorite.
Shaina worked at Taylor Life Center prior to an almost fatal automobile accident. She had many surgeries and countless hours of rehabilitation. She was able to regain the majority of her abilities and was even able to give birth to a beautiful daughter.
Shaina is survived by her daughter Kendal Lynn; mother Christina (Patrick) Marrah; father Joe Ciavone; sister Sarah (Kyle Bernard) Ciavone; grandparents Patricia Walkiewicz and Sally and Louis Ciavone; step-brother Andrew Marrah; step-sister Addie (Nick) Gerace; niece Athena Gerace; several cousins and many other loving family and friends
She was predeceased by her grandfather Leonard Walkiewicz and great-grandmother Doris Ciaverella.
Memorial contributions can be made to the family for Kendal’s college fund.
- Kendal Lynn, Daughter
- Christina (Patrick) Marrah, Mother
- Joe Ciavone, Father
- Sarah (Kyle Bernard) Ciavone, Sister
- Patricia Walkiewicz, & Sally and Louis Ciavone, Grandparents
- Andrew Marrah, Step-Brother
- Addie (Nick) Gerace, Step-Sister
- Athena Gerace, Niece
- the late Leonard Walkiewicz, Grandfather
- the late Doris Ciaverella, Great Grandmother
- Also survived by several cousins and many other loving family & Friends
- The Family for Kendal's College Fund
- Visitation Friday, November 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, November 15, 2019