Thomas Edward Davison
April 3, 1929 – November 4, 2018
Thomas E. Davison, age 89, passed away November 4, 2018. Thomas is survived by his children Tom H. (Laura) Davison and Charlene (Jim) Kowalski. He was the cherished Grandpa of Tom (Andrea) Davison, the late Ben Davison, Jennifer Davison, Jessica Davison and Heather Kowalski. He was the great grandfather of Thomas and Elena Davison. Thomas was predeceased by his wife, Stepheny Davison of 56 years and his brother William Davison. He loved to vacation in Charlevoix, Saugatuck and all along Lake Michigan. Thomas was an expert at solving the New York Times crossword puzzles. He was very protective of his family, and loved his family immensely. He will be missed dearly.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 10:00 am until noon at Resurrection Funeral Home, 40800 Hayes Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038.
- Tom H. (Laura) Davison, Son
- Charlene (Jim) Kowalski, Daughter
- Tom (Andrea) Davison, Grandchild
- Ben Davison, Grandchild
- Jennifer Davison, Grandchild
- Jessica Davison, Grandchild
- Heather Kowalski, Grandchild
- Thomas Davison, Great Grandchild
- Elena Davison, Great Grandchild
- Thomas was predeceased by his wife, Stepheny Davison of 56 years and his brother William Davison.
- Visitation Saturday, November 10, 2018