April 18, 1937 – January 9, 2020
Glenn Skinner, age 82, of Fresno, California passed away on Thursday January 9, 2020. Glenn was born April 18, 1937 in Bedford, Wyoming.
Glenn is survived by; daughter Tammy Shultz; and son David Skinner (Camilla Wehmeyer); sister Mary Duggan, brother John Skinner (Brunhilde), sister Dorothy Anderson and sister Debbie Stephens (Eddie); grandchild Anthony Shultz (Amanda), grandchild Robin Skinner and grandpup Jake.
Glenn was preceded in death 10 days prior by his wife Bonnie Skinner. He is also preceded in death by brother Alma J. Skinner and brother Rick Skinner.
A Celebration of Life Well Lived for Glenn will be held Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at Cross City Christian Church, 2777 East Nees, Fresno, California 93720.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.boicefuneralhome.com for the Skinner family.
- Bonnie Skinner, Wife (deceased)
- Tammy Shultz, Daughter
- David Skinner (Camilla Wehmeyer), Son
- Anthony Shultz (Amanda), Grandchild
- Robin Skinner, Grandchild
- Jake, Grandpup
- Mary Duggan, Sister
- John Skinner (Brunhilde), Brother
- Dorothy Anderson, Sister
- Debbie Stephens (Eddie), Sister
- Alma J. Skinner, Brother (deceased)
- Rick Skinner, Brother (deceased)
Celebration of a Life Well Lived
Cross City Christian Church
2777 East Nees