May 1, 1929 – May 5, 2019
Juanita Williams, age 90, of Fresno, California passed away on Sunday May 5, 2019. Juanita was born May 1, 1929 in Hardy Township, Arkansas.
Juanita is survived by her; son Don Williams; daughter-in-law Linda June Williams; son Jim Williams; daughter-in-law Debbie Williams; son Mark Williams; and daughter-in-law Marilyn Williams; brother Glenn Armstrong.
Juanita was preceded in death by her husband Donald E. Williams; great grandchild Avery Eugene Keagle.
A visitation for Juanita will be held Friday, May 10, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00p.m. at Boice Funeral Home, 308 Pollasky Avenue, Clovis, California 93612. A Graveside Service will occur Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Clovis Cemetery, 305 North Villa Avenue, Clovis, California 93612.
Serving as pallbearers are Loren Keagle, John Heckler, Nick Buffaloe, Maxwell Wyatt, Michael Prentice and Justin Curtis.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.boicefuneralhome.com for the Williams family.
- Don Williams, Son
- Linda June Williams, Daughter-in-law
- Jim Williams, Son
- Debbie Williams, Daughter-in-law
- Mark Williams, Son
- Marilyn Williams, Daughter-in-law
- Glenn Armstrong, Brother
- Donald E. Williams, Husband
- Avery Eugene Keagle, Great Grandchild
- Juanita also leaves her 8 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Loren Keagle, Pallbearer
- John Heckler, Pallbearer
- Nick Buffaloe, Pallbearer
- Maxwell Wyatt, Pallbearer
- Michael Prentice, Pallbearer
- Justin Curtis, Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, May 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Saturday, May 11, 2019
Jeff and Donna Simonson
May 10, 2019
Losing a parent is never easy, but what a long and blessed life Juanita had. May the God of all peace and comfort provide His blessings in the days ahead and bring to remembrance wonderful memories of Juanita.
May 8, 2019
So sorry for your loss,
Your mom and dad were always there for me and like my family
Wish I could make it to the service
You are all in our thoughts and prayers
John & Sheila John