Julia Rodriguez Soto
October 13, 1936 – December 30, 2019
Julia Rodriguez Soto, age 83, of Fresno, California entered into rest on Monday December 30, 2019. Julia was born October 13, 1936 in Brownsville, Texas.
Julia is survived by; daughter Alice Rubio (Ruben); son Daniel Soto; son David Soto (Eva); daughter Sylvia Garza (Bruno); son Johnny Soto (Juanita); daughter Delia Cervantez (Ralph Ybarra); daughter Maria Soto; and daughter Julia Soto; brother Laurian Rodriguez, brother Eugenio Rodriguez and brother Eusebio Rodriguez.
Julia was preceded in death by her husband Luis Ramos Soto; daughter Janie Soto, son Mario Soto and son Joe Soto; brother Eleno Rodriguez and brother Guadalupe Rodriguez; great grandchild Guadalupe Gonzalez, grandchild Richard Cervantez, grandchild Jojo Soto, and grandchild Daniel Soto, Jr..
A Visitation for Julia will be held Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Boice Funeral Home, 308 Pollasky Avenue, Clovis, California 93612.
A Recitation of the Rosary will occur Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., 308 Pollasky Avenue, Clovis, California 93612.
A Funeral Mass will occur Thursday, January 9, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 929 Harvard Avenue, Clovis, California 93612.
A Committal will occur Thursday, January 9, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. at Clovis Cemetery, 305 North Villa Avenue, Clovis, CA 93612.
Serving as pallbearers are Timo Suarez, Jr., Johnny Soto, Jr., David Soto, Jr., Luis Soto, Angel Garcia, Jr., Ralph Cervantez, Jr. and Georgie Rivas.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.boicefuneralhome.com for the Soto family.
- Alice Rubio (Ruben), Daughter
- Daniel Soto, Son
- David Soto (Eva), Son
- Sylvia Garza (Bruno), Daughter
- Johnny Soto (Juanita), Son
- Delia Cervantez (Ralph Ybarra), Daughter
- Maria Soto, Daughter
- Julia Soto, Daughter
- Laurian Rodriguez, Brother
- Eugenio Rodriguez, Brother
- Eusebio Rodriguez, Brother
- Janie Soto, Daughter (deceased)
- Mario Soto, Son (deceased)
- Joe Soto, Son (deceased)
- Guadalupe Gonzalez, Great Grandchild (deceased)
- Richard Cervantez, Grandchild (deceased)
- Jojo Soto, Grandchild (deceased)
- Daniel Soto, Jr., Grandchild (deceased)
- Eleno Rodriguez, Brother (deceased)
- Guadalupe Rodriguez, Brother (deceased)
- Luis Ramos Soto, Husband (deceased)
- Fermin Trujillo, Companion
- Julia will also be lovingly remembered by her 31 Grandchildren, her 63 Great-Grandchildren and her 10 Great-Great-Grandchildren.
- Timo Suarez, Jr.
- Johnny Soto, Jr.
- David Soto, Jr.
- Luis Soto
- Angel Garcia, Jr.
- Ralph Cervantez, Jr.
- Georgie Rivas
- Visitation Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Recitation of the Rosary Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Funeral Mass Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Committal Thursday, January 9, 2020
Julia Rodriguez Soto
Jessica Mayorga Loy
January 4, 2020
Grandma thanks for everything you have done for me, please kiss my Son for me, I have so much Love and Gratitude for you, I know that I will be welcomed through the gates of Heaven, and be with you and Lupito Jr soon, until we meet again my Beautiful Grandmother!😇❤🙏
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” - Revelation 21:4
We have something so beautiful waiting for us! Amen!
Norma Eliza Rodriguez
January 3, 2020
Its not a goodbye its a see you later Tia
January 3, 2020
Love you Grams!
January 2, 2020
We love you Grandma, always and forever!