Marjorie June Howie
September 29, 1935 – June 17, 2020
Marjorie June Howie, age 84, of Clovis, California entered into rest on Wednesday June 17, 2020. Marjorie was born September 29, 1935.
Marjorie is survived by; daughter Michele Stannard (Richard); daughter Patricia "Pat" Feller (Randy); and daughter Nancy Perez (Mario).
Serving as pallbearers are Rick Stannard, Randy Feller, Mario Perez, Joseph Perez, Paul Bettencourt, Rob Avila and Rex Jorgensen.
Contributions in Marjorie's memory may be made to Greater Fresno Parkinson's Support Group, 5260 North Palm Avenue, Suite 122, Fresno, California 93704, www.centralvalleycf.org.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.boicefuneralhome.com for the Howie family.
- Michele Stannard (Richard), Daughter
- Patricia "Pat" Feller (Randy), Daughter
- Nancy Perez (Mario), Daughter
- Rob Avila (Beth), Grandchild
- Stefani Bettencourt (Paul), Grandchild
- Becky DeOcha, Grandchild
- Pamela Arrequin (Lily), Grandchild
- Ashley Siipola, Grandchild
- Kimberly Jorgonsen (Rex), Grandchild
- Joseph Perez (Morgan), Grandchild
- Marjorie also leaves behind 14 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Rick Stannard
- Randy Feller
- Mario Perez
- Joseph Perez
- Paul Bettencourt
- Rob Avila
- Rex Jorgensen
- Greater Fresno Parkinson's Support Group
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Marjorie June Howie
Debbie Dupree Thomas
June 23, 2020
The Howie family has been linked with our family since the Arlington Heights, Butler Park days. What great memories we, my brothers and I, have of your family. Your Mom was a sweet lady who always had a kind word and smile for all of us. Your Mom had great faith and we always looked up to Margie. We take great comfort in our faith. God Bless Your Family during this time of loss.
We love you all, Mike, Dave, Debbie Dupree and families.
June 22, 2020
So many wonderful memories. My heart goes out to the family during this time of your loss. God be with you.