Violet Fay Lee
May 16, 1941 – May 25, 2019
Violet Fay Lee, age 78, of Clovis, California passed away on Tuesday May 25, 2019. Violet was born May 16, 1941 in North Hollywood, California.
Violet is survived by her husband, Frederic Lee; son Edward Lee; son Jeffery Lee; daughter-in-law Michelle Lee; son Allen Lee; daughter-in-law Catharine A. Lee; son Russell Lee; and daughter-in-law Alison Lee; brother William Scalzo, sister-in-law Darlene Scalzo and sister Velma Hamilton. Violet also leaves her 13 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
A Celebration of Life Service for Violet will be held Friday, June 14, 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at First Church of God of Fresno, 3920 North First Street, Fresno, California 93726.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.boicefuneralhome.com for the Lee family.
- Frederic Lee, Husband
- Edward Lee, Son
- Jeffrey Lee, Son
- Michelle Lee, Daughter-in-law
- Allen Lee, Son
- Catharine A. Lee, Daughter-in-law
- Russell Lee, Son
- Alison Lee, Daughter-in-law
- William Scalzo, Brother
- Darlene Scalzo, Sister-in-law
- Velma Hamilton, Sister
- Violet also leaves her 13 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Celebration of Life Service Friday, June 14, 2019