Manuela Rios Fonseca
June 7, 1927 – August 26, 2020
Manuela Fonseca Rios, 93, of Clute, Texas, passed away on Wednesday, August 26, 2020. Manuela was born on June 7, 1927 in Shafter, Texas to the late Silvestre and Petra Rios.
Manuela is preceded in death by her parents; husband Estevan Fonseca; brothers, Daniel and Felipe Rios; sisters, Eugenia Rios and Baselisa Serrtuche; and son-in-law Alvaro Rios.
Those left to carry on Manuela’s memory is her daughter Guadalupe Rios; sons, Alvaro and Ernesto Villar; 12 grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers will be Junior Rios, Victor Rios, Antonio Ramires, AJ Rios, Alvaro Rios Medina, and Christian Rodriguez.
- Silvestre Rios, Father (deceased)
- Petra Rios, Mother (deceased)
- Estevan Fonseca, Husband (deceased)
- Guadalupe Rios, Daughter
- Alvaro Rios, Son-in-law (deceased)
- Alvaro Villar, Son
- Ernesto Villar, Son
- Daniel Rios, Brother (deceased)
- Felipe Rios, Brother (deceased)
- Eugenia Rios, Sister (deceased)
- Baselisa Sentuche, Sister (deceased)
- 12 Grandchildren; 23 Great-Grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Learn more about the Fonseca name
- Junior Rios, Pallbearer
- Victor Rios, Pallbearer
- Antonio Ramires , Pallbearer
- AJ Rios, Pallbearer
- Alvaro Rios Medina, Pallbearer
- Christian Rodriguez, Pallbearer
A Gathering to Share Memories of Manuela
Monday, August 31, 2020
A Gathering to Celebrate the Life of Manuela
Tuesday, September 1, 2020