Vickie Jo Brogdon
December 21, 1943 – April 6, 2018
Vickie Jo Brogdon, a life-long resident of Grapevine, Texas died on April, 6 2018.
Those who knew her, recall that she was a sweet, simple lady. She was born in a little house on Austin Street on December 21, 1943 by a midwife, while her father was serving overseas during WWII. We grew up in her hometown of Grapevine, just like she did. She loved this town, as do we. Our mother was preceded in death by her parents, Joe Cephas Flippans and Katherine Jewel Juanita (Sutton) and her brother Richard Lee Flippans.
The family wishes to express their deepest gratitude to Vitas Hospice Services for their support and care.
And finally, some words for those of us who remain, in the words of Peter - (1 Peter 4:8) “Above all, maintain an intense love for each other, since love covers a multitude of sins.”
If you wish to send floral condolences in honor of Vickie, you may call Dr. Delphinium Designs and Events, 214-525-1284.
- Dean McClellan, Son
- Michelle McClellan, Daughter-in-law
- Terri Jones, Daughter
- Fred Jones, Son-in-law
- Toni Sack, Daughter
- Steve Sack, Son-in-law
- Traci McClellan, Daughter
- Joe McClellan, Grandson
- Justin McClellan, Grandson
- Jesse McClellan, Grandson
- Erica Jones, Granddaughter
- Codi Hughes, Granddaughter
- Jaci Bolling, Granddaughter
- Zachary Ingle, Grandson
- Harrison Ingle, Grandson
- Ms. Brogdon also leaves behind six great granchildren
- Visitation Friday, April 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 13, 2018