Vanetta B. Warren
January 10, 1921 – November 28, 2018
Vanetta B. Warren (nee Przyborski) passed away peacefully November 28, 2018 aged 97 years.
She is pre deceased by her beloved husband Theodore Philip Warren. Vanetta is survived by her beloved children: Ronald Philip Warren (Jeanne), Theodore David Warren (Elizabeth), June Ann Irwin (Nicholas), seven grandchildren, one great grandchild as well as her sister Joan Grgona. She will be missed by all who loved her.
Family and friends are invited to a Viewing Thursday December 6, 2018 10:00AM-11:00AM at Christ Our Light Church, 402 Kings Highway, Cherry Hill. Funeral Mass to take place at 11:00AM with interment to follow at Locustwood Cemetery. Arrangements entrusted to BLAKE-DOYLE Funeral Home, Collingswood. In lieu of flowers, donations to Samaritan Hospice in Vanetta's memory.
- Theodore Philip Warren, Husband
- Ronald Philip Warren, Son
- Jeanne Warren, Daughter-in-law
- Theodore David Warren, Son
- Elizabeth Warren, Daughter-in-law
- June Ann Irwin, Daughter
- Nicholas Irwin, Son-in-law
- Joan Grgona, Sister
- Vanetta also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild.
- Viewing Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Burial Thursday, December 6, 2018