Carol M. Donatis
November 14, 1949 – January 4, 2019
Carol Mary Donatis (nee McCarthy) passed away peacefully January 4, 2019 at home surrounded by her loving family, aged 69 years. She is survived by her beloved husband, Stephen Donatis, children: Stephen (Lisa) Laxton, grandchildren Liza and Luke, stepdaughter Tammy Smith (Kevin) and their two sons Christopher and Austin, stepson Charlie Donatis (Josy) and their two sons Charles and Gavin.
Carol also leaves behind siblings: Timothy McCarthy, Patricia Grochal (Leon), Michael McCarthy (Jennifer), Eileen Grover as well as seven nieces and nine nephews. She is preceded in death by her parents, Timothy and Frances McCarthy, brother Robert McCarthy, sister in law Barbara McCarthy, brother in law William Grover and nephew Thomas McCarthy.
Carol had a long working career of 33 years at Equifax Services in Gibbsboro. Carol and her husband enjoyed being active with VFW Post 3620 in Glouscester City as well as the American Legion Post 370 in Magnolia, NJ. She will be dearly missed by all who loved her.
Family and friends are invited to a Mass of Christian Burial to take place Friday January 11, 2019 at 11:00AM in St Rose of Lima Church, 300 E Kings Hwy, Haddon Heights, NJ. Arrangements have been entrusted to BLAKE-DOYLE Funeral Home, Collingswood. Interment private. Please leave your remembrances of Carol at BLAKE-DOYLE.com.
- Stephen J Donatis, Husband
- Stephen Laxton, Son
- Lisa Laxton, Daughter-in-law
- Liza ., Grandchild
- Luke ., Grandchild
- Timothy McCarthy, Brother
- Patricia Grochal, Sister
- Leon Grochal, Brother-in-law
- Michael McCarthy, Brother
- Jennifer ., Sister-in-law
- Eileen Grover, Sister
- Tammy (Kevin) Smith, Step-daughter
- Christopher ,, Step-grandchild
- Austin ., Step-grandchild
- Charlie (Josie) Donatis, Step-son
- Charles ., Step-grandchild
- Gavin ., Step-grandchild
- Carol also leaves behind 7 nieces and 9 nephews. She is preceded in death by her parents Timothy and Frances McCarthy and siblings Robert, sister in law Barbara McCarthy and brother in law William Grover.
- Mass of Christian Burial Friday, January 11, 2019
Carol M. Donatis
Janice & Al Powell
January 10, 2019
Carol was such a wonderful neighbor and friend. She always had a smile and, along with Steve, watched over our neighborhood for many years. We all so appreciated that. Al and I had many conversations with Carol and her bubbly personality will be greatly missed. Rest in peace Carol.