Mary F. Reid
January 31, 1945 – January 19, 2020
Mary Francine Reid (nee Morse) of Collingswood, NJ passed away peacefully on Sunday, January 19, 2020 at the age of 74. Beloved wife of predeceased Samuel Gregor Jr. Cherished daughter of predeceased Francois and Mary Morse Jr. Devoted mother Samuel Gregor III, Sindy (Patrick) Hoban and Sherri Wray. Dear sister of Ron (Deb) Morse and predeceased Willard Morse, Frank Morse and Ray Morse. Loving grandmother of Kiriakoula, Samuel, Kristina and Zachary Gregor, Sean, Paul, Kerri, Spencer and Sienna Hoban, and Alexis and Barry Wray, great grandmother of Luke Hoban. Adored by many family members.
Mary loved to bake and cook. She was known for her endless amounts of Christmas cookies. She was an artist. Mary loved to draw and would hand write everything out. She was often found doing crossword puzzles or shopping QVC and she never missed a Blue Blood or CSI episode. Mary had a love for animals. She rescued dogs. She was always looking to help people and animals. Mary was kind, generous and sweet. She will be missed by many.
Family and friends are invited to the visitation on Friday January 24, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm at BLAKE-DOYLE Funeral Home 226 W. Collings Avenue Collingswood, NJ 08108. Please leave your remembrances of Mary on BLAKE-DOYLE.com.
The family requests donations in Mary’s name to Lindenwold Animal Orphanage 501 Berlin Rd. N, Lindenwold, NJ 08021, aacnj.org or Michael Bruce Florist who is a personal family friend and would like to help make this moment memorable 856-854-6322.
- Samuel Gregor Jr., Husband (deceased)
- Samuel Gregor III, Son
- Sindy Hoban, Daughter
- Patrick Hoban, Son-in-law
- Sherri Wray, Daughter
- Ron Morse, Brother
- Deb Morse, Sister-in-law
- Willard Morse, Brother (deceased)
- Frank Morse, Brother (deceased)
- Ray Morse, Brother (deceased)
- Francios Morse Jr., Father (deceased)
- Mary Morse, Mother (deceased)
- Loving grandmother of Kiriakoula, Samuel, Kristina and Zachary Gregor, Sean, Paul, Kerri, Spencer and Sienna Hoban, and Alexis and Barry Wray, great grandmother of Luke Hoban. Adored by many family members.
- Lindenwold Animal Orphanage
- Visitation Friday, January 24, 2020
Mary F. Reid
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY