Robert D. "Bob" Titus
March 2, 1939 – July 28, 2018
Robert D. Titus age 79 of Atco, formerly of Collingwood for 45 years passed away peacefully on Saturday July 28, 2018
Cherished son of predeceased Raymond and Evelyn Titus. Beloved husband of Shirley A. Titus (nee Wagner) for 52 years. Devoted father of Donna Stroka, Glenn (Monica) Titus and predeceased son-in-law John Stroka. Loving grandfather of Jessica Rae Stroka, Gabriella Addison Titus and Adriana Helen Titus. Dear brother of Willard Titus, Ronald (Linda) Titus, Gail (Wayne) Niebauer and predeceased Raymond Titus. Caring in-law of Nick Demo, Charlotte Wagner and predeceased Catherine (Anthony) Hermann, Thomas Wagner, Rebecca (Everett) Grundlock, Mildred Demo, Marcella (Earl) Ryker, Howard Wagner, George Wagner and Walter Wagner. Uncle of predeceased Michael Titus. Many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews also survive Bob.
Bob served in the US Navy & worked many years for the Philadelphia Naval Ship Yard before retiring from Okidata in 2013. Bob’s loves of his life included family, food and the Oklahoma Sooner Boomers.
The family would like send a special Thank You to all the love & kindness given to Bob from his extended family at The Fountains at Cedar Park.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend the viewing on Friday, August 3, 2018 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm and Saturday August 4, 2018 from 10:00 – 11:00 am at BLAKE-DOYLE Funeral Home, 226 W Collings Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108. A funeral service will be held at 11:00 am. Interment to follow in Locustwood Memorial Park, Cherry Hill, NJ. Please leave your remembrances of Bob on BLAKE-DOYLE.com.
Memorial donations may be made in Robert’s name to Samaritan Hospice Attn: Development Office 5 Eves Drive, Suite 300 Marlton, NJ 08053.
- Raymond Titus, Father
- Evelyn Titus, Mother
- Shirley A. Titus, Wife
- Donna Stroka, Daughter
- John Stroka, Son-in-law
- Glenn Titus, Son
- Monica Titus, Daughter-in-law
- Jessica rae Stroka, Granddaughter
- Gabriella Addison Titus, Granddaughter
- Adriana Helen Titus, Granddaughter
- Willard Titus, Brother
- Ronald Titus, Brother
- Linda Titus, Sister-in-law
- Gail Niebauer, Sister
- Wayne Niebauer, Brother-in-law
- Raymond Titus, Brother
- Caring in-law of Nick Demo, Charlotte Wagner and predeceased Catherine (Anthony) Hermann, Thomas Wagner, Rebecca (Everett) Grundlock, Mildred Demo, Marcella (Earl) Ryker, Howard Wagner, George Wagner and Walter Wagner. Uncle of predeceased Michael Titus. Many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews also survive Bob.
- Glenn Titus
- Mark Titus
- Kevin Titus
- Greg Titus
- Christa Titus
- Jessica Stroka
- Shane Titus
- Michael Titus
Attn: Development Office 5 Eves Drive, Suite 300 , Marlton, New Jersey 08053
- Viewing Friday, August 3, 2018
- Viewing Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Burial Saturday, August 4, 2018
Robert D. "Bob" Titus
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
August 2, 2018
I worked with Bob for many years at Oki Data. His sense of humor and sarcastic wit were infectious and made everyone around him laugh. He was a true treasure. My prayers to his family and friends. May your memories of Bob be of comfort to you.