Jo'Nieciah Julianna Davenport
October 1, 2018 – November 17, 2018
Jo’Nieciah Julianna Davenport entered this world on October 1, 2018 to the union of Fanaleasha Davenport and Shauquelle Spann. She was reunited with her lord on November 17, 2018. During her short six weeks here on earth, Jo’Nieciah touched many lives and was loved deeply by family and friends. Her life was a brief gift to us all, and will live on in the hearts of everyone who encountered her.
Baby JoJo was greeted in heaven by her great-great grandparents Fannie and Joe Houston; great grandfather Oscar Johnson; great-aunt Annie Griffin; cousin Nathan Harvey, and others.
She is survived by her parents Fanaleasha Davenport and Shauquelle Spann; siblings; Kyliana Davenport, Elijha Davenport, and Ny’Rhianna Spann; Aunts; Kalijah Davenport and Jameeka Spann; Materal Grandparents, Joann Davenport and Willie Cavanaugh; Paternal Grandparents, Savwanda Spann and Kerry (Nancy) Spann; great grandmother, Julia Brooks and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Shauqelle Spann, Father
- Fanaleasha Davenport, Mother
- Kyliann Davenport, Sister
- Elijha Danvenport, Brother
- Ny'Rhianna Spann, Sister
- Kalijah Davenport, Aunt
- Jameeka Spann, Aunt
- Joann Davenport, Grandmother
- Willie Cavanaugh, Grandfather
- Savwanda Spann, Grandmother
- Kerry (Nancy) Spann, Grandfather
- Julia Brooks, Great Grandmother
- Fannie Houston, Great-Great Grandmother
- Joe Houston, Great-Great Grandfather
- Oscar Johnson, Great Grandfather
- Annie Griffin, Great Aunt
- Nathan Harvey, Cousin
- Baby JoJo also leaves to cherish her memory a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Home Going Celebration Saturday, November 24, 2018