Leona A Miles
December 24, 1930 – June 10, 2021
Leona Miles age 90 passed away June 10th, 2021 at Bearcreek Senior Living in Colorado Springs Colorado. Leona was born December 24th, 1931 in Cambridge Nebraska to Francis and Julia Ogorzolka. She moved to Colorado Springs in 1957 with her Husband where they raised their 3 children. Leona is survived by; her Son; Frank, Granddaughters; Crystal and Julianna, Great GrandDaughter; Sky, Great Grandson; Charles, and Great Great Grandson; Kayden. She was preceded in death by her parents, her Husband; Kurtis J, her Son; Leon, and her Daughter; Debra.
The memorial service will be held Friday June 18th, 2021. Viewing will begin at 2:30pm with the service to follow starting at 3:00pm. Funeral will take place Swan-Law Funeral Directors 501 N Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Reception will be immediately after the service. Interment will take place at 10am on July 1st, 2021 at Fort Logan National Cemetery.
- Francis Ogorzolka (Julia), Parents (deceased)
- Kurtis Johnson, Husband (deceased)
- Frank Johnson, Son
- Leon Johnson, Son (deceased)
- Debra Johnson, Daughter (deceased)
- Crystal Stafford-Stultz, Granddaughter
- Julianna Millhone-Gallahan, Granddaughter
- Sky Hardman, Great Granddaughter
- Charles Cash, Great Grandson
- Kayden Hardman, Great-Great Grandson
Friday, June 18, 2021
Thursday, July 1, 2021