Memorial Gardens Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens Cemetery
3825 Airport Road, Colorado Springs, CO
Teresa M. Sanchez
March 5, 1939 – September 30, 2019
Teresa M. Sanchez 80 of Colorado Springs, CO passed on September 30, 2019. Teresa was born on March 5, 1939 in Cartago, Costa Rica.
She is survived by her children; Lidia (Robert) Vigil, Elizabeth (Todd) Norton, Nieves Dalila (Ray), RoseMarie Collins and Ruben Collazo Jr., siblings, Amalia Villalta, Josephina Maria Maston, Rafael Villalta and Ana Dalila Wagner, grandchildren; Nando (Jessica), Belinda (Gary), Lia, Brandon (Hayley), Jeremy, Trisha (Andrew), Reece, Ruben, Adam (Andrea) and Alix as well as great grandchildren; Isa, Keira and Joerge.
Rosary will be held 12:45 p.m. with Memorial Services to follow at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 3122 Poinsetta Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Teresa will be laid to rest on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 11:15 a.m. at Fort Logan National Cemetery, Denver, CO.
- Lidia (Robert) Vigil, Daughter
- Elizabeth (Todd) Norton, Daughter
- Nieves Dalila (Ray), Daughter
- RoseMarie Collins, Daughter
- Ruben Collazo Jr., Son
- Amalia Villalta, Sister
- Josephina Maria Maston, Sister
- Rafael Villalta, Brother
- Ana Dalila Wagner, Sister
- Teresa is also survived by grandchildren; Nando (Jessica), Belinda (Gary), Lia, Brandon (Hayley), Jeremy, Trisha (Andrew), Reece, Ruben, Adam (Andrea) and Alix as well great grandhcildren; Isa, Keira and Joerge.
- Rosary Service Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Memorial Service Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Teresa M. Sanchez
October 8, 2019
Our Sincerest Condolences.
The news of Teresa's passing sadden my husband Mike and I. We considered her as a Tia. She was married to my Uncle Samuel Sanchez Jr.
On one one of their trips to Washington State, we brought them fresh shrimp from Hood Canal area. They enjoyed eating them and always brought that up when we saw them. Teresa was very caring and kind to the both of us.
She is now in the arms of our Lord. May your memories find peace in the vault of your heart. She will be in ours.
Helen and Mike Lester