Bobbie Jean Turnage
April 21, 1931 – June 2, 2019
Bobbie Jean Turnage, age 88 of Foxworth, MS passed away Sunday, June 2, 2019 at Marion General Hospital in Columbia, MS. A native of Marion County, MS she was a homemaker and a member of Turnage Chapel Congregational Methodist Church. Mrs. Turnage was preceded in death by her husband, Archie Turnage; a grandson, Bertis Ray Stinson; parents, Robert and Mary Eva McCain; and all of her siblings. She is survived by three daughters, Mureline (Jimmy) McNabb, Marilyn Rutland, and Bobbie Sue (James) Stinson; a son, Archie Herbert (Sandra) Turnage; nine grandchildren, twenty great-grandchildren; and three great great-grandchildren. Visitation will be from 5:30pm until 9:00pm on Monday, June 3, 2019 at Colonial Funeral Home in Columbia. Funeral services will begin at 10:00am on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at the funeral home chapel where Reverend John Benny Pounds will officiate. Interment will follow at Turnage Chapel Cemetery.
- ARCHIE TURNAGE, Husband
- BERTIS RAY STINSON, Grandson
- ROBERT MCCAIN, Father
- MARY EVA MCCAIN, Mother
- PRECEDED IN DEATH BY ALL OF HER SIBLINGS, .
- . ., .
- MURELINE (JIMMY) MCNABB, Daughter
- MARILYN RUTLAND, Daughter
- BOBBIE SUE (JAMES) STINSON, Daughter
- ARCHIE HERBERT (SANDRA) TURNAGE, Son
- Mrs. Turnage is also survived by 9 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and 3 great great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Monday, June 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, June 4, 2019
BOBBIE JEAN TURNAGE, AGE 88 OF FOXWORTH, MS PASSED AWAY SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 2019 AT MARION GENERAL HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA, MS. A NATIVE OF MARION COUNTY, MS SHE WAS A HOMEMAKER AND A MEMBER OF TURNAGE CHAPEL CONGREGATIONAL METHODIST CHURCH.