Edward Lynn Stringer
August 19, 1955 – August 29, 2019
Edward Lynn Stringer, age 64 of Foxworth, MS passed away Thursday, August 29, 2019 at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, MS. He served in the US Army and was a crane operator with Polk Construction Company. Lynn was a member of the Church of God faith. Mr. Stringer was preceded in death by his parents, Lyndol and Helen Stringer. He is survived by two sisters, Elaine (William) Holmes of Columbia, MS, and Theresa Haddox of Foxworth; a brother, Terry (Theresa) Stringer of Foxworth; and a host of nieces, nephews, and friends. Visitation will be held Saturday, August 31, 2019 from 5:00 pm until 2:00 pm Sunday at Colonial Funeral Home in Columbia. Funeral services are scheduled for 2:00 pm on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at the funeral home chapel with interment to follow at Foxworth Cemetery.
- Lyndol Stringer, Father (deceased)
- Helen Stringer, Mother (deceased)
- . ., .
- Elaine (William) Holmes, Sister
- Theresa Haddox, Sister
- Terry (Theresa) Stringer, Brother
- Mr. Stringer is also survived by a host of nieces, nephews, and friends.
- Visitation Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, September 1, 2019