May 8, 1950 – October 7, 2020
Gary Cooper, age 70 passed away Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at his residence in Emerson, AR. He was a former resident of Marion County and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Cooper was preceded in death by parents, Durell Cooper and Goldie Cotton Cooper; and a brother, Wilford Allen Oliphant. He is survived by his daughter, Tina Navarre Bennett (James) of Hammond, LA; a son, Steve Navarre (Jamie) of Tickfaw, LA; two brothers, Thadius Durell Cooper, and Timothy David Cooper, both of Houston, TX; and five grandchildren. A graveside service will be held at 10:00 AM on Monday, October 12, 2020 at Cedar Grove Cemetery, 54 Cedar Grove Rd, Columbia, MS.
- Durell Cooper, Father (deceased)
- Goldie Cotton Cooper, Mother (deceased)
- Wilford Allen Oliphant, Brother (deceased)
- Tina Navarre Bennett (James), Daughter
- Steve Navarre (Jamie), Son
- Thadius Allen Cooper, Brother
- Timothy David Cooper, Brother
- Mr. Cooper is also survived by 5 grandchildren.
Learn more about the Cooper name
Monday, October 12, 2020