William "Sonny" Riley
April 3, 1940 – September 8, 2019
William “Sonny” Riley, age 79, passed away Sunday September 8, 2019 at his residence in Columbia, MS. A native to Columbia, he was a marine pipeline superintendent and member of First Baptist Church Columbia. Sonny enjoyed gardening, fishing, and watching westerns. Mr. Riley was preceded in death by his wife, Jolane Riley; parents, T.L. and Tammy Riley; and a great-granddaughter, Stella Grace Powell. He is survived two daughters, Joan Dell “Dorrie” Roney of Gulfport, and Jolene (Todd) Dollar of Jefferson, GA; a son, James David Riley of Hattiesburg, MS; two brothers, Tommy (Dot) Riley of McComb, MS, and James Harold (Lisa) Riley of Columbia; nine grandchildren; and 8 great-grandchildren. Graveside services will be held at 11:00am on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at Woodlawn Cemetery in Columbia with Reverend Reed Houston presiding. Colonial Funeral Home in Columbia is in charge of arrangements.
- Jolane Riley, Wife (deceased)
- T.L. Riley, Father (deceased)
- Tammy Riley, Mother (deceased)
- Stella Grace Powell, Great Granddaughter (deceased)
- . ., .
- Joan Dell "Dorrie" Roney, Daughter
- Jolene (Todd) Dollar, Daughter
- James David Riley, Son
- Tommy (Dot) Riley, Brother
- James Harold (Lisa) Riley, Brother
- Graveside Service Thursday, September 12, 2019