November 15, 1950 – October 17, 2020
Adrienne Vanderheyden McPhail, age 69, wife of the late Robert David McPhail of Valley, Alabama gained her angel wings on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at home on Lake Harding.
Born on November 15, 1950 in Manhattan, New York, she was the daughter of the late Terrance and Betty Vanderheyden.
A Rosary will be held on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 5:00 PM followed by a visitation until 7:00 PM at Striffler-Hamby Columbus, GA.
A Funeral Mass will be held on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Phenix City, AL at 2:00 PM.
Adrienne aka Addie was a stranger to no one and met numerous people from varying backgrounds throughout her world travels. Addie was a successful writer and businesswoman. She graduated with top honors from the University of Auburn at the age of 62. War Eagle!!!
Adrienne McPhail is survived by her daughter, Betty and husband, Fredy Sierra, her daughter, Shannon and husband, Jack Hoffman; her four loving and devoted grandchildren, Hayden O. Hoffman and wife, Olivia, Stefan Sierra, Adrianna Sierra, Brennan Sierra; her sister, Karen Petillo; nephews, Bruce and Brett Petillo; and niece, Barbara Vanderheyden.
Adrienne is preceded in death by her husband, Robert D. McPhail; parents, Terrance and Betty Vanderheyden; and brothers, Terrance and Brad Vanderheyden.
- Betty Sierra (Fredy), Daughter
- Shannon Hoffman (Jack), Daughter
- Hayden O. Hoffman (Olivia), Grandchild
- Stefan Sierra, Grandchild
- Adrianna Sierra, Grandchild
- Brennan Sierra, Grandchild
- Karen Petillo, Sister
- Bruce and Brett Petillo, Nephews
- Barbara Vanderheyden, Niece
- Robert D. McPhail, Husband (deceased)
- Terrance and Betty Vanderheyden, Parents (deceased)
- Terrance and Brad Vanderheyden, Brothers (deceased)
Learn more about the McPhail name
St. ElmoVisitation with follow immediately after Rosary until 7:00PM
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
A Funeral Mass
St. Patrick's Catholic Church