Carolyn Joe (Turner) Zucchelli
November 20, 1932 – August 8, 2018
Carolyn Joe Zucchelli, 85, of Columbus, Georgia passed away on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 at St. Francis Hospital. Funeral services will be held on Friday, August 10, 2018 at 2:00 PM in Edgewood Hall of Striffler-Hamby, Columbus, Georgia. Burial will be in Parkhill Cemetery. Family will visit with friends one hour prior to the service. In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made to PAWS Humane, Inc. PO Box 8964 Columbus, Georgia 31908 or to St. Anne Catholic Church 2000 Kay Circle, Columbus, Georgia 31907. Carolyn Joe Turner Zucchelli was born on November 20, 1932 in Columbus, Georgia to the late Joe W. Turner and Flora E. Huckaby Turner. Columbus, Georgia has been Mrs. Carolyn’s home her entire life. She was a beautician working from her shop, Carolyn’s Beauty Shop, located in her home. Mrs. Carolyn could be found working in her yard gardening if she wasn’t in the beauty shop. She was a member of St. Anne Catholic Church, she was an active member of the Prayer Group, praying daily for all on the list for prayers. Mrs. Carolyn will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her. Survivors include her children: Judith “Judy” Anderson (Butch), Anthony “Buster” Jacobs, Jr. (Bubba his canine companion, whom Mrs. Carolyn adored), Jo Beth Braddy (Steve);brother, Brady Turner; grandchildren: Laura Smith (Mark), Johanna Braddy-Sjostrom (Frederick), Stephen “Cole” Braddy, Anthony E. “TJ” Jacobs, III, and Cristen Jacobs; eight great grandchildren and two great great grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. Her faithful canine companion “Charlie” and feline companion “Yellow”. Condolences can be offered to the family at www.shcolumbus.com.
- Judith "Judy" Anderson (Butch), Daughter
- Anthony "Buster" Jacobs Jr., Son
- Jo Beth Braddy (Steve), Daughter
- Laura Smith (Mark), Granddaughter
- Johanna Braddy-Sjostrom (Frederick), Granddaughter
- Stephen "Cole" Braddy, Grandson
- Anthony E. "TJ" Jacobs III, Grandson
- Cristen Jacobs, Granddaughter
- Brady Turner, Brother
- Mrs. Zucchelli also leaves eight great grandchildren and two great great grandchildren to cherish her loving memory.
- Visitation Friday, August 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, August 10, 2018