December 1, 1935 – January 11, 2020
Patricia Garnto, 84, of Columbus, GA. passed away on Saturday, January 11, 2020 after a long battle with Alzheimer’s.
Funeral services will be held at 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 15, 2020 in Edgewood Hall of Striffler-Hamby Mortuary, Columbus, GA. Burial will follow in Parkhill Cemetery. The family will receive friends Tuesday evening from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home in the St. Elmo room.
Patricia was born on December 1, 1935 in Monroe, LA to the late Samuel Rasberry and Gladys White Rasberry. Her bachelor’s degree in secretarial science served her well. She worked at Tom’s Foods and retired after 25 years of service.
Patricia was preceded in death by Carl, her husband of 27 years. Survivors include her daughters, Carla White (Michael) of Columbus and Michele Garnto of Columbus; three grandchildren, Dawn Bailey (Michael), Braxton Harris and Braydon Harris; and one great-grandchild, Hunter Bailey.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Columbus Hospice, 7020 Moon Road, Columbus, GA. 31909.
- Carla White (Michael), Daughter
- Michele Garnto, Daughter
- Dawn Bailey (Michael), Grandchild
- Braxton Harris, Grandchild
- Braydon Harris, Grandchild
- Hunter Bailey, Great Grandchild
- Samuel Rasberry, Father (deceased)
- Gladys White Rasberry, Mother (deceased)
- Carl Garnto, Husband of 27 years (deceased)
7020 Moon Road, Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Visitation for Family and Friends Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Funeral Services Wednesday, January 15, 2020