Wilma Louise Webb
March 7, 1924 – June 7, 2019
Mrs. Wilma Louise Davis Webb, 95, of Columbus, Georgia passed quietly at Columbus Hospice on Friday, June 7, 2019.
Funeral services will be Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at Striffler-Hamby Mortuary, 4071 Macon Road, Columbus, Georgia, 31907 with Reverend Hank Reeves officiating. Visitation will be 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. in Edgewood Hall of Striffler-Hamby with the service to begin at 2:00 p.m. Burial will follow in Evergreen Memorial Park Cemetery, Columbus, Georgia.
Mrs. Webb was born March 7, 1924 in Barbour County, Alabama. She was the daughter of the late Floyd Davis and Bessie Mae Watson. Mrs. Webb was a member of Fairview Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband, James Henry Webb, two daughters, Diane Woodham Plauche and Judy Woodham; one son, Howard Dwight Woodham; step-daughter, Deborah Johnson (Johnny); brother, Howard Davis (Jane); four grandchildren, Erin Seay-Taylor (Scott), Lora Little (Steve), Jason Plauche (Jaime), Crystal Woodham; seven great-grandchildren, and a host of other relatives and friends to cherish her loving memory.
Fond memories and condolences may be offered at www.shcolumbus.com for Mrs. Webb’s family.
- Floyd Davis, Father
- Bessie Mae Watson, Mother
- James Henry Webb, Husband
- Diane Woodham Plauche, Daughter
- Judy Woodham, Daughter
- Howard Dwight Woodham, Son
- Deborah (Johnny) Johnson, Step Daughter
- Howard (Jane) Davis, Brother
- Erin Seay- (Scott) Taylor, Grandchild
- Lora (Steve) Little, Grandchild
- Jason (Jaime) Plauche, Grandchild
- Crystal Woodham, Grandchild
- Mrs. Webb also had seven great-grandchildren, and a host of other relatives and friends to cherish her memory.
- Visitation for Family and Friends Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Celebration of Mrs. Webb's Life Wednesday, June 12, 2019