Dominga P Perez
March 30, 1933 – September 29, 2019
Dominga "Minga" Parras Perez was a loving wife and mother. Dominga loved the Lord and her family. She welcomed all who entered her home. Dominga enjoyed cooking and sharing food with family, friends and neighbors. Flour tortillas was one of her delicious recipes she made and is passed on to the next generations.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Florencio Perez Sr. of 62 years marriage.
Dominga is survived by her children; Florencio Perez Jr. of Copperas Cove, TX, Ms. Jessie Perez of Copperas Cove, TX, David and his wife Aurora Perez of Rosenberg, TX, Antonia and her husband Juan Obregon of Kempner, TX, Dolores and her husband Joe Barrientez of Angleton, TX.
She was blessed with 14 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and 13 great great grandchildren.
A special thank you to Heart of Texas Hospice, At Home Health Care and any other medical professional that help attend to our mother.
- James Perez, Active Pallbearer
- Eustacio Obregon , Active Pallbearer
- Juan Obregon , Active Pallbearer
- Gabriel Barrientez, Active Pallbearer
- Stefan Barrientez, Active Pallbearer
- Jacob Barrientez, Active Pallbearer
- Benjamin Perez, Active Pallbearer
- Eugene Perez, Active Pallbearer
- Pierson Skelton, Honorary Pallbearer
- Tristan Obregon, Honorary Pallbearer
- Tyler Rodriguez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Christian Flores, Honorary Pallbearer
- Juan Obregon, Honorary Pallbearer
- Javier Obregon, Honorary Pallbearer
- Brice Perez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Eric Baker, Honorary Pallbearer
- Robert Gonzales Jr, Honorary Pallbearer
- Christain Perez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, October 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Burial To Follow
Dominga P Perez
October 4, 2019
Mom, you will be in our hearts forever. We love you,
Joe , Lolie and family
Camilo Ramirez. Jr
October 2, 2019
As a boy my aunt would always have winners on hand, she new that I love to eat them, very good cook & very giving . Very good memories of my aunt. Our heavenly father JEHOVA promises when we pass , we are resting no memories no surfing , Then in the near future he will have a resurrection & those loved ones will live again that's what god JEHOVAH is about.