Adela V. Gonzales
December 26, 1935 – July 2, 2019
Adela V. Gonzales, passed away on July 2, 2019. She was born on December 26, 1935 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Adela married Arturo T. Gonzales on September 28, 1952. She was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. Adela loved the Lord and spending time with her family.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Arturo T. Gonzales; son, Arturo J. Gonzales; grandson, Eric Gonzales and her parents, Camilo and Anita Vela.
Adela is survived by her sister, Carmen Longoria; her children, Ruby Gonzales, Grace Segura (Dave), Albert Gonzales (Melinda), Lisa Shepard (Bud) and Carol Lopez(James); her grandchildren; Camille (Keith), Aaron, James, Bryan, Danielle, Clarissa, Kandace (Steve), Alyssa, Jessuip, Jesiah and Asaph; she also leaves behind her great-grandchildren, Landen, Kayden, Kasen, Gavin, Asa, and Christian.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:00 pm with Rosary at 7:00 pm that same evening at Memory Gardens Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 am on Sunday, July 7, 2019 at Memory Gardens Funeral Home with Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Condolences may be offered at www.memorygardensfuneralhome.com.
- Carmen Longoria, Sister
- Ruby Gonzales, Daughter
- Grace Segura (Dave), Daughter
- Albert Gonzales (Melinda), Son
- Lisa Shepard (Bud), Daughter
- Carol Lopez (James), Daughter
- Camille (Keith), Aaron, James, Bryan, Danielle and Clarissa, Grandchildren
- Kandace (Steve), Alyssa, Jessuip, Jesiah and Asaph, Grandchildren
- Landen, Kayden, Kasen, Gavin, Asa and Christian, Great-grandchildren
- Arturo T. Gonzales, Husband
- Arturo J. Gonzales, Son
- Eric Gonzales, Grandson
- Camilo and Anita Vela, Parents
- Visitation Saturday, July 6, 2019
- Holy Rosary Saturday, July 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, July 7, 2019
- Interment Sunday, July 7, 2019
Adela V. Gonzales
July 6, 2019
Ruby just heard of your mother’s passing. My prayers go out to you and your family. May she RIP.
July 3, 2019
To my cousins and to your Aunt Carmen, I will always love your mom (sister) and I will miss her; may she be eternally at peace now with your dad, Tudy and Eric. My heart goes out to all of you; may God comfort you; it won't be easy but I will pray for peace for all of you and for the repose of the soul of my beloved Tia Adela.