Alice G. Vasquez
June 23, 1938 – January 16, 2020
Alice G. Vasquez of Corpus Christi, Texas, passed away by her family.
Peacefully as she entered the majesties of Heaven on January 16th 2020. She was truly an amazing person, with a fun and unique spirit. She loved all genres of music. She especially enjoyed singing to Mariachi and the music of many classic Latin singers. She truly had an ear for music. We will miss her deeply and will treasure the many wonderful memories she blessed us with. She is survived by her husband of 63 years, Joe Vasquez. Of whom they had two children, Joe Henry and Michael Anthony Vasquez. Two grandchildren, Michael Eric and Aaron Matthew Vasquez. As well as one great-granddaughter Charlotte Vasquez.
Visitation will be held on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 8:30 am at Memory Gardens Funeral Home. Funeral Service will follow at 10:00 am. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
- Joe Vasquez, Husband
- Joe Henry Vasquez, Son
- Michael Anthony Vasquez, Son
- Michael Eric Vasquez, Grandson
- Aaron Matthew Vasquez, Grandson
- Charlotte Vasquez, Great Granddaughter
- Visitation Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Interment Wednesday, January 22, 2020