Amos Galvez Saldana
December 26, 1934 – June 6, 2019
Amos Galvez Saldana, age 84, of Corpus Christi, Texas passed away on Thursday, June 6, 2019. Amos was born December 26, 1934 in Harlingen, Texas to the late Pablo and Eugenia Saldana.
Amos is survived by his long time companion of 57 years, Beatrice R. Saldana; children, Gilberto Saldana Sr., Daniel (Noralicia) Saldana, Richard Saldana and Margarita Saldana; 10 grandchildren, 25 great-grandchildren and 3 great-great-grandchildren.
A visitation for Amos will be held Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Memory Gardens Funeral Home with a Prayer Service at 7:00 PM. A Funeral Service will occur Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 10:00 AM, at Memory Gardens Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemoryGardensFuneralHome.com for the Saldana family.
- Beatrice R. Saldana, Companion
- Gilberto Saldana Sr., Son
- Daniel (Noralicia) Saldana, Son
- Richard Saldana, Son
- Margarita Saldana, Daughter
- Mr. Saldana also leaves 10 grandchildren, 25 great-grandchildren and 3 great-great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Prayer Service Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Interment Wednesday, June 12, 2019